Discover the range of possibilites available for your next event!
Whether you need to share your videos over your intranet or internet our solutions offer high security, high speed delivery of video and audio to computers, phones, tablets and TVs.
We welcome you to find out how our live streaming services can transform the way your organization shares knowledge.
We have over 20 years experience in the field of digital media and can offer a consolidated array of cost effective dynamic solutions that streamline online communication and engage the public in enjoyable ways.
Our live streaming network is built for speed and reliability, security, tracking, reporting and a full 24/7 Service Level Agreement.
In order to perfect your site’s performance, you also need deep insight into your users and their experience. Where they come from, how long they stay, how well your content performs for them, all of this is critical information is included in this option.
Our streaming hosting and live services include unlimited customer support, via email, telephone and our online support system.
- Conference Webcasting
- Product and Brand awareness webcasting
- Press Conference Webcasting
- Policy Briefing Webcasting
- Professional Association Webcasting
- Training and Webinar Webcasting
- Lecture and Seminar Webcasting
- Performing Arts Webcasting
- Religious Services
- Wedding Webcasting
- Custom Event Webcasting
Features and Options
- Cutomisable players
- Deliver to all devices
- Hi Definition Streaming
- Stream over internet or intranet
- Polls Option
- Chat Option
- Password Protection
- Automatic event recording
- Slide synch recording option
- Branded Microsites
- Virtual Events & Simul-live
- Geo Blocking Options
- Adaptive Bitrate Delivery
- White Label
- Social Media Integration
- Any web browser
- Pay per view
- Ad Integration
- LiveStream, Ustream & YouTube Support
The Benefits of Webcastings
- Increase the exposure of your company with webcasting
- Bring events to people who cannot attend
- Create online interaction between the presenters and viewers
- Create online archives from the webcast for teaching, information and marketing
- Reach new audiences by giving them the chance to see the on site event
- Generate revenue by selling live and on demand access to the event
- Keep employees up to date by providing live edcuation and training sessions
- Sell tickets and allow for online Registration of attendees
- Use tracking tools and attendee statistics to evaluate your event
- Bridge regional, national and international boundaries simultaneously